Brougham Primary School has a school uniform which children are expected to wear.
The school uniform is:
- A red, badged with school logo or plain sweatshirt /cardigan
- A white polo shirt
- Choice of grey or black trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirt
- Sensible black shoes
- A suitable coat to wear to school and for outdoor play
- Book bag, badged with school logo, in red
- Draw-string gym bag
During warm weather the uniform for girls and boys in addition to the above would include:
- Girls – gingham red dress
- Boys – black shorts
- Sun hat
- Black shorts or track suit bottoms
- White t-shirt
- Black pumps or trainers.
The PE kit should be kept in a draw-string bag and should be brought to school each Monday and taken home each Friday for washing.
- Only one pair of stud earrings are permitted. Other jewellery such as bracelets and necklaces are not permitted
- Have sensible haircuts i.e. – no shaved lines in their hair or unnatural hair colours.
Please ensure your child’s name is on all his or her clothes. If there is a reason your child can not wear full school uniform, please contact the office before the beginning of the day to give reasons why. Could we please ask for your full support to maintain a high standard of uniform at all times.
Children are NOT permitted to wear make-up to school, this includes the wearing of nail varnish and transfers / temporary tattoos.